Claims conditions between the provider / seller and the customer / buyer (hereafter referred to as “CC”) are in compliance with the Act No. 40/1964 Coll. Civil Code as amended, Act No. 250/2007 Coll. on consumer protection and on the Amendment of the Slovak National Council No. 372/1990 Coll. on misdemeanors as amended, and other generally binding legal regulations of the Slovak Republic.
- The provider / seller in the online shop means the company Rhapis, Ltd., Slávičie údolie 10, 811 02 Bratislava , registered in the Business Register of the District Court Bratislava 1, Section: Sro, File No.: 21257/B, Co. Reg. No.: 35783320, VAT Reg. No.: SK2020277446, tel.: +4212/2091 5293, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereafter referred to as “the seller“).
- The customer / buyer means every person or a legal entity who has submitted an electronic order processed by the system of the online shop and has entered into a distant purchase contract with the seller.
- This Claims Code regulates legal relations between the seller and buyer when handling the claims related to quality and quantity of goods or services provided by the provider / seller.
- The claim means the customer / buyer has exercised the right from liability for defects in the goods or services provided by the provider /seller by which they have required a corrective action or replacement for improper performance, or failure in the performance.
Procedures for handling claims.
- Under these CC the customer / buyer can claim in person, in writing or by an email.
- The claim must clearly state in particular:
- • who submits the claim (name, surname, permanent address)
- the subject of the claim and what the customer/buyer asks
- to whom the claim is addressed
- the date of submitting the claim
- the signature of the customer / buyer or the signature of the person authorized together with a certified power of attorney to represent the claim
- If the claim does not comply with paragraph 2 of this article it will be considered ineligible.
- The period for settlement of the claim is at the most 30 days from the date of submitting the claim. The provider / seller issues to the customer / buyer a documentary evidence of settlement of the claim.
- Submitting the claim means the day of the claim being submitted by the consumer / buyer:
- for postal delivery – the day of delivery of the claim to the company address of the provider / seller
- for personal delivery – the date on the copy of the claim confirmed by the provider / seller
- for email delivery – the day of reception of an electronic mail letter to the email address of the provider / seller
- Other legal relations between the provider / seller and the customer / buyer expressly not regulated by this claims code shall be governed by relevant provisions of individual contracts made between the provider / seller and the customer / buyer, by relevant provisions of the generally binding regulations valid in the Slovak Republic.
- Provider / seller is entitled to amend or supplement this claims code at any time because of changes in legislation and the business environment. Provider / seller shall determine the actual wording of the claims code by publishing it on its website.
Claims code valid from 01 June 2016.